Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Job Security

I would just like to start with the disclaimer that I love my job! Fortunately the majority of people who actually call 911 do not have what most would consider an emergency. That said, I would like to welcome you to the world of 911.

To those of you who are already scoffing at my blatant ridicule and unwavering distain for the public's privacy in their most vulnerable moments, I apologize. Read no further if you offend easily as I promise to take you into a world of silliness, sadness, trauma, heartbreak, and human courage. Also please do not take this as verbatim fact since my memory does not deserve that much credit. This is simply a collection of calls I personally took or were entertaining enough to be passed on to me by coworkers. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home